Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Logitech - Study On Your Terms Sweepstakes Winner

The same evening that I won the Hobbit sweepstakes (11/18/2013), I got an e-mail (at 6:03pm) that I won second prize in the Logitech - Study On Your Terms Sweepstakes, which consisted of my choice of one of the following products:

•   Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad or iPad mini
•   Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
•   Folio Protective Case for iPad or iPad mini
•   Folio Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
•   Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad or iPad mini
•   FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad

The first prize, which I didn't win, also included a $500 gift card so you could buy a tablet of your choosing.  I have tablets, but none of those.... so I am giving it to my mom for Christmas.  I chose the FabricSkin Keyboard Folio, which costs $150.  It looks really nice!  I wish they were compatible with my Nexus devices so that I could keep it.  But either way, hopefully my mom actually uses it.  She uses her iPad all the time, but who knows if she'll use the keyboard.

I'll still get her something else for Christmas, though.... she knows about it (I wanted to see if she would use it), so I can't exactly pretend that I bought it, haha.  Unlike other members of my family, I shop based on what I spent, not what it is worth.

Also with this one, I had to send back an eligibility statement/release.  And they didn't follow-up.  Oh wait, just checked their Facebook page and they had posted something saying:

"Congratulations to the winners of our Work, Create, Study On Your Terms Pinterest Sweepstakes! Enjoy your prizes, Pam H., Lisa S., Janette O., Holli J., Alessio A., Sandy K., Jay E., Lori B., Sandie A., and Elyssa E."

Guess they got it!  ;)  Will update with pics once I get it.


  **Click Here for Grand Total Sweepstakes Wins**

No comments:

Post a Comment