Monday, November 18, 2013

Amazon.com The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition on Blu-ray Sweepstakes Winner

Since I started entering sweepstakes, I have been leaving my phone ringer on as much as possible so that I don't miss any "winner" calls.  And one of the rare times it's on silent, what happens?  I miss a call (on 11/18/2013).  Luckily they left me a message and also immediately sent an e-mail, telling me I was one of the First Prize winner of the Amazon.com The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition on Blu-ray Sweepstakes.  This prize consists of the following:

-- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and copy of The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (ARV $109.98)

I had to print and sign and eligibility statement and send it in, which I did immediately.  I didn't get any follow-up response, which always concerns me, but hopefully everything was received and is being processed.  Will post pictures once I receive the win in the mail!  :)

(I had to edit this because I was mistaken in thinking that I won the Grand Prize.  When I listened to the voicemail again, it did say First Prize.  I looked at the rules and saw that someone else was listed as the Grand Prize winner and almost flipped out, thinking they didn't get my reply.  Then I saw "Holli" in the list of First Prize winners and was confused.  So I listened the voicemail again and sure enough.... That sucks!  But the Grand Prize wasn't that much different - it had an autographed poster and extended edition of The Hobbit)


**Click Here for Grand Total Sweepstakes Wins**

No comments:

Post a Comment